Thanks for your interest in guest posting! I love getting new ideas on activities, crafts, recipes, and parenting tips!
Here are just a few guidelines I ask that you review before submitting your guest post:
- Articles must be original and not published anywhere else online. Articles from freelance writers paid for writing a post with specific links to sponsoring companies will NOT be accepted.
- Articles must be relevant to the content of this blog: activities and resources for parents of young children.
- Preference will be given to high-quality articles that are well written with the objective clearly outlined.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- If you have more than 2 photos, please make sure to indicate the placement of each photo in the text of your article.
- Be sure that any photos you include are YOUR PHOTOS that you have either taken or purchased from a stock photo website . Free photos (downloaded from Flickr or elsewhere) and photos you have copied from other blogs will not be permitted due to past issues with copyright.
- Make sure any and all links within your post are relevant. Please be conscientious about the links you are posting and make sure they are relevant to the content (and not just self-promoting).
- Guest posts should be 500 words or less. Check your word count using Microsoft Word or use this online Word Count Tool. If it’s a tiny bit over, no big deal…500 words is the guideline.
- Include a short bio (2-3 sentences) at the end of your post (written in third person). Feel free to include a link to your site.
Please include the following in your e-mail:
- Your full name (though only your first name will be published).
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- The body of your post.
- Attach any images you’d like to include.
- A short bio.