After being gone for several days in the Mountains, it was time to get back into some activities…just in time for Easter! We made these marbled Easter Egg paintings using the same technique as these marbled leaves back in November. It was quick, easy, and made for a pretty finished product!
Here’s what you’ll need: paint, shaving cream, craft sticks, and cardstock.
1. Draw an egg shape on your piece of cardstock.
2. Spray some shaving cream into a shallow bowl.
3. Add your selected colors of paint and swirl it around gently with a craft stick. I forgot to take a picture of this step…to many little hands helping. :)
4. Spread the swirled shaving cream onto the cardstock.
5. Scrape it off using the edge of the craft stick.
6. Let it dry.
7. Cut it out and enjoy!