No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter any giveaway on ICanTeachMyChild.com. A purchase will not improve an individual’s chance at winning
The author and its contributors (I Can Teach My Child, LLC) are used interchangeably as “ICanTeachMyChild.com” in the following rules.
- Eligibility requirements: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and must have a U.S. address only, unless otherwise stated.
- Starting and Ending: The giveaway starts at the time it is posted. Each giveaway post will include a specific ending date and time.
- Entry procedures: To enter, leave a comment on the giveaway post. Entries will not be accepted by mail. Only one entry per giveaway unless extra entry opportunities are specified (one each). Extra entry opportunities will increase your chances and the criteria posted on each giveaway post. If you enter more than the specified number of entries, your name will be immediately disqualified and another winner will be chosen.
- Disclaimer: ICanTeachMyChild.com will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of ICanTeachMyChild.com or by unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
- Prize description. Each giveaway will include a description of the prize being given away as well as a retail or approximate retail value.
- Odds of winning: The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- In the even of a dispute or error: If the site is down and individuals are unable to enter the giveaway, additional time will be added to the length of the giveaway equal to the amount of time passed before the problem on the site was fixed. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, ICanTeachMyChild.com may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by ICanTeachMyChild.com are final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of ICanTeachMyChild.com and these official rules. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
- Technical Problems: The giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of ICanTeachMyChild.com any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
- How winners are selected: Winners will be randomly selected using random.org shortly after the giveaway ends. The number of total comments will be plugged into the random number generator and the comment number that is randomly chosen will be the winner. The winner will be notified via e-mail within 48 hours of the giveaway’s end and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
- Right to publish winner’s name: The winners name and comment will be published in the giveaway winner notification post. I Can Teach My Child, LLC reserves the right to use your name and photo for promotional purposes.
- Taxes: ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
- Prize Substitution: Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash, however, ICanTeachMyChild.com or the sponsoring company may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsor’s reasonable control.
- Method of distributing prizes not claimed: If potential giveaway winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded at the sole discretion of ICanTeachMyChild.com. All prizes will be awarded.
- Liability Release: The sponsor is in no way liable in the event that the prize or sweepstakes in some way negatively impacts the winner. By entering the contest, you are agreeing to the liability release.
- General Release: By entering any giveaway through this website, you release I Can Teach My Child, LLC (ICanTeachMyChild.com) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.