Happy Halloween! Use your leftover pumpkin seeds from jack-o-lantern making to make these pumpkin seed puzzles. This is great for number recognition and one-to-one correspondence.
Here’s what you’ll need: orange construction paper, scissors, glue, marker, and pumpkin seeds (rinsed and dried).
1. Cut out 5 pumpkin shapes from orange construction paper.
2. Cut them in half into puzzle pieces.
3. Add numerals on the left side of the puzzles.
4. Glue on the corresponding number of pumpkin seeds on the right side of each puzzle.
5. Mix the pieces up.
6. Let your little one get started putting the puzzles together.