Angels and toilet paper…shouldn’t that be an oxymoron, or something???
This was a very kid-centered craft. Big Brother loved putting the face on the angel and the glitter on its wings!
Here’s what you’ll need: Toilet paper roll, gauze (or you could just use tp), a craft stick, a yellow pipe cleaner, a coffee filter, and some gold glitter.
Here are the step-by-step instructions:
1. Fold the coffee filter in half and glue it together. Then, using a glue stick, add glue to the outside.
*BTW: Saying Big Brother got a haircut would be an understatement. The hair stylist completely butchered my baby’s beautiful hair!
2. Pour on the glitter. Let it dry.
3. Let your child draw the eyes, nose, and mouth on a small circle.
4. Glue the face onto a large craft stick. Add some hair, if you choose. Twist the top of the yellow pipe cleaner to make a halo. Once the craft stick is dry, tape the pipe cleaner to the back of it.
5. Glue the gauze onto the toilet paper roll.
6. Attach the craft stick (I used tape). You might need to use some strong scissors to cut the bottom of the craft stick off so that it fits better.
7. Glue on the wings.