1. Here’s what you’ll need (not pictured): construction paper in various colors, markers, water, a shallow tray, clear plastic wrap, and a stapler.
3. Lay the paper in a shallow tray and gently spray with water. Drain the water and let it dry.
5. Have your child glue on the sea animals/plants.
6. Cover the ocean scene with clear plastic wrap (to look like glass) and tape the backside.
7. Staple the left side only of the black paper onto the ocean scene (that way your child can still open it up).
8. Name the submarine and add this poem at the bottom (if you choose): This is the view that I see, While riding on a SUBMARINE.
Have you ever been on a submarine? The closest thing I’ve ever been on is a glass-bottom boat! I think I would be too claustrophobic!!