Free eBook: Olympic Activities for Kids

I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited for the Olympics!  Perhaps it’s because we’ve been eating, sleeping, and breathing the Olympics for the last few weeks in preparation for the launch of this FREE ebook!  Big Brother keeps asking me when we get to watch the Olympics on TV–Two weeks can seem like forever to a 4-year old!

This FREE eBook includes:

• A List of Books about the Olympics
  • A Gold Medal Map Guide
  • 6 Unique Olympic Crafts
  • 6 Fun Olympic Games & Activities
  • 3 Delicious Olympic-Inspired Snacks

Whether you’re looking to host an Olympic party or just want to have fun with your child during the Olympics…this eBook is for YOU!

So…here’s how you can snag your own copy!

-Go here and enter your e-mail address to subscribe for free e-mail updates.

-You’ll immediately receive an e-mail from “Feedburner E-mail Subscriptions” asking you to activate your subscription.  Click on the first link to activate.

-Directly underneath the link to activate your subscription, you will see the following:  ”As a THANK YOU for subscribing, here is my FREE gift to you.”.  Click on the link to get your 21-page Olympic Activities for Kids eBook as well as our Fascinating Science for Kids eBook.

*If you would rather not subscribe via e-mail, you can also “like” us and then send a private message to get your eBook.

If you are already an e-mail subscriber, check the e-mail in your inbox today (or in the days to come).  At the very bottom of the e-mail, there will be some small print that includes the link to the eBook!!!

As I did with the Science eBook, I’ll be sharing a craft/activity/snack each day from the eBook for the next couple of weeks!

23 Comments
  • Share This Post on Facebook
  • Email this Post
Filed Under: Olympics

Comments

1. AK says

Oh, thank you! I can’t wait to peruse this. I was just getting ready to start planning some Olympic stuff for my kiddos!

2. Sara Z. says

This is awesome! My sister is planning an olympic themed birthday party for her soon-to-be 9 year old daughter. I’m sure she will enjoy some of these ideas!

3. Vanessa says

I just subscribed to your blog but I don’t think I did it through the link by the Olympic book. Can you please send it to me?

4. Alice Wershing says

If you are a Reading A-Z subscriber, there is a book about athletes with disabilities that would go nicely with your unit!

5. Jennifer says

I’ve just ‘liked’ you on FB! Can’t wait to see some craft inspiration as I’m running a week of VBS Olympic-themes crafts! Thanks.

I also am already a subscriber of your blog and missed the link at the bottom of my e-mail when I got it today. Would you mind providing again? Thank you kindly!

7. Kim Monday says

I am really excited about looking at this, it looks like so much fun!!! The confirmation email has gone missing, so I do not have the link. Anyway you can resend it?

Thank you!!!!!

In this era of technology i think everyone should encourage their kids for outdoor games more than playing on pc and xbox’s. i remember in our time the only entertainment was outside house but now kids don’t like playing out as like playing indoor, so it is our responsibility to encourage and show them the importance of outdoor activities…

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually
    something that I think I would never understand. It seems too
    complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post,
    I will try to get the hang of it!