Two years ago I wrote my first eBook, I Can Teach My Child to Read. It is the culmination of the years of experience as both a teacher and a parent. Big Brother had just started to read when I first launched my eBook. He has now grown into a fluent reader who reads chapter books and has incredible comprehension! Little Brother is now beginning to read using the same strategies I’ve shared in my eBook.
In honor of the new year, I’m offering a half-off discount on my eBook through Friday, January 9th!
What You Can Expect to Learn From This Book:
- A balanced approach towards reading with comprehension and enjoyment as the ultimate goal.
- The importance of reading aloud to your child even after she has become a proficient reader herself.
- Tips for teaching your child to identify the letters of the alphabet within her environment.
- Activities that promote literacy while incorporating multiple senses and areas of development.
- Comprehension strategies that ensure your child is remembering and retaining what she has read.
- Simple phonemic awareness activities that you can easily incorporate into your daily routine.
- The necessity for teaching phonics and sight words.
- Decoding strategies that will engage your child.
- Tips on choosing “just right” books for your child to read independently.
It is my hope that this book will leave you feeling equipped and empowered to begin teaching your child to read!
Get the PDF version or the Kindle version for just $4.99 through Friday!