After our jingle bell sorting activity, we had lots of fun making this simple jingle bell wreath ornament! This is a SUPER easy craft, but it does take some fine motor control to slide the pipe cleaners through the top of the bell.
One of my little helpers apparently wanted their hand in the photo of materials. :)
1. Take a pipe cleaner and slide it through the very top of the bell and pull down until there is about an inch and a half left at the bottom.
2. Give to your child and let him/her get started sliding the bells onto the pipe cleaner. Alternate colors, if you wish.
3. Stop adding bells once you have 1 1/2 inches of bare pipe cleaner on each end.
4. Bend the pip cleaner and make a circle. Secure by twisting the pipe cleaner several times.
5. Use ribbon (or another pipe cleaner like we did) to add a hanger as well as a ribbon.
Hang on the tree and admire your work! Not only does it look great, it sounds beautiful if the tree ever gets bumped! :)