Prince Lionheart just launched their newest product…the FlexiBath! The FlexiBath is a portable bathtub that folds flat for storage or travel.
To be honest, when I first saw this product, I thought, “Why would anyone need a portable bathtub?” Perhaps it’s not a “major” necessity, but several reasons one might benefit from using this product quickly popped into my mind.
- You are visiting friends or relatives who only have a shower in their home.
- You are disgusted by the idea of bathing your child in a hotel bathtub (after all…you never know who or what has been in there before you)
- You go camping and need a place to bathe your little ones.
- The sealant in your (one and only) bathtub has cracked and whenever water gets on the grout, it leaks through the ceiling (Yes, this is a problem we are currently having).
Now that we’ve justified the reason for this product…let’s get down to the review.
We were actually sent two FlexiBaths. Within literally 5 minutes of receiving the first one, Big Brother thought it would be fun to play in it (not for bath time, mind you) and fell over when trying to get out. He cracked the top of it. I think my children must hold the world record for breaking things!
|Caution: Do not try this at home. ;)|
So, Prince Lionheart was gracious enough to let us try another one. We were more careful this time. No more monkey business.
I couldn’t really think of another “place” to use the FlexiBath (seeing how it was way too cold to go outside), so we just put it inside our normal bathtub.
We attempted to put Little Brother in first. He’s hesitant about baths anyway and this new “arrangement” completely freaked him out. He was terrified and refuse to sit in the tub.
|See? Isn’t it pitiful?|
So Big Brother got to have the FlexiBath all to himself! He loved it!
There are two things that I really like about this product:
- It really does fold flat!
- The drain works quickly and well.
If you’re looking for a portable bathtub, this is definitely a great product!
“Like” Prince Lionheart on Facebook
Follow I Can Teach My Child on GoogleFriendConnect or subscribe via e-mail (see top sidebar).
Share (with a link) on Facebook, Twitter, or your blog.
A winner will be randomly selected on Sunday, February 27 at 9pm(CST). Good luck!