Everyone wants to have a delicious breakfast on Christmas morning, but no one wants to spend precious moments cooking when you could be watching the utter delight on your children’s faces! Make these AMAZING dishes ahead of time and then pop them in the oven so you don’t miss a thing!
1. Overnight Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting from Lovely Little Kitchen: This pictures is making my mouth water!
3. Freezer Breakfast Burritos from Skip to My Lou: Sausage, egg, and cheese wrapped in a tortilla? Yes, please!
4. French Toast Bake from Lil Luna: This one is slightly different than ours, but looks equally delicious!
5. Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole from the Deen Brothers: This rich and flavorful casserole is packed with ham, swiss cheese, toast, red and yellow peppers, and eggs. Make it the night before and throw it in the oven in the morning.
6. Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole from Six Sisters’ Stuff: Casserole in the crockpot? Awesomeness.
7. Freezer-Friendly Baked Oatmeal from Money Saving Mom: Make this WAY ahead of time and pop in the freezer!
8. Bacon and Hash Brown Egg Bake from Yummly: My bacon-loving boys would LOVE this casserole!
9. Blueberry Breakfast Cake from Alexandra Cooks: This looks simply amazing!
10. Overnight French Toast Casserole: Make the night before, refrigerate, and pop it in the oven in the morning. Doesn’t get much easier! (This is our family’s FAVORITE and my personal favorite because you don’t have to tear or cut the bread!
What is your favorite breakfast for Christmas morning?