*This is a sponsored post. I was compensated for sharing my honest opinions on this product. All opinions are 100% mine.
Ivy Kids is a brand new monthly educational subscription box service for children ages three to eight. I have had the pleasure of reviewing the first two kits (July and August) and I am truly amazed at all of the detail and attention that went into making these amazing literature-based activity kits!
If you are on the internet for any time at all, you most likely know that there are various options for monthly subscription kits available these days. I have tried a few out in the past, but Ivy Kids is now my favorite (especially for preschoolers). Here is why I think Ivy Kids is absolutely fantastic:
- All kits come with a book! Each monthly kit includes a high-quality children’s book in the kit itself! We reviewed the first two months, so the books that were included were Jump, Frog, Jump! and Mouse Paint. You can build your library while having a whole gaggle of activities to do as well!
- The activities included in the kit are literature-based and centered around the included book. Each of the activities included are based on the theme of the included book. There is a wide variety of activities, hitting almost all of domains of early childhood development.
- The kits are created by a Teacher Mom. Taseea, the founder of Ivy Kids, is a Master-degree holding certified early childhood teacher who decided to stay at home after the birth of her second child. She has both the education and experience to create a kit that appeals to little learners while also cognitively stimulating those growing brains!
- The activities are perfect for preschoolers. Big Brother, who is six and will be in first grade in the fall, thoroughly enjoyed all of the activities, but they were most challenging and appealing to Little Brother, age four.
- There are enough activities to last you all. month. long. I could not believe how many activities fit into such a small little box. Taseea has outdone herself creating about a dozen meaningful activities centered around one book and jam-packed into one month’s box! We have had our boxes for about a month now and haven’t even had a chance to do all of the amazing activities!
- Everything (and I do mean everything) is included in the kit! Unless the activity calls for water, you can expect to find everything you need for each activity in the box! And the materials are very high-quality! It sounds like a little thing, but I couldn’t believe the quality of paper…the mouse painting page below was printed on thick card stock
Ivy Kids Literature-Based Activity Kits are perfect for busy moms who want to encourage meaningful learning using literature but simply don’t have the time to prepare the activities themselves. They would also be perfect for preschool teachers to use in their classrooms as well (you would just have to make copies of the pages and grab some more materials).
Overall, I was extremely impressed with Ivy Kids! I would highly recommend these activity kits to parents of preschoolers and kindergartners!
Want to try out Ivy Kids? You can preorder July’s kit now and save $5 off a month’s subscription or $10 off a 6-month subscription using the code “IVYLAUNCH” at checkout (coupon expires June 22)!