*This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Ivy Kids. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you have been hanging around here for any amount of time, you have probably heard me profess my love for Ivy Kids literature-based subscription kits. Ivy Kids is simply the best…no ifs, ands, or buts about it! Not only do Ivy Kids kits come with a book, each box also comes with more than a dozen activities perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, and early elementary kiddos!
And the best news? EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED IN THE BOX. EVERYTHING! Unless the activity calls for water, you can expect to find everything you need for each activity in the box! And the materials are very high-quality! It sounds like a little thing, but I couldn’t believe the quality of paper used for the games and printed activities.
We had the immense pleasure of getting to review THREE Ivy Kids Kits over the last couple of months:
All of the kits were exceptional and included a wide array of activities that focused on the six domains of early childhood development. I feel like the target age range for these kits is preschool-aged children, but the tips on the instruction sheets included for each activity make it easy to differentiate the activity everywhere from toddlers all the way to early elementary kiddos.
My 3-year old daughter loved the Dog’s Colorful Day kit best. She carried around her little dog puppet and stuffed dog she colored for hours and she was absolutely engaged with every single one of the activities. She loved the other kits as well but this one was her favorite.
My 7-year old son loved the Roaring Rockets kit…he would come home from school and beg to do another activity from the kit or free play with the fun props included in the box.
If you are a preschool teacher, I would also highly recommend looking into Ivy Kids kits for a few of your thematic units. The games can be easily adapted into center activities. You might have to buy some of the materials for the rest of the class, but they give you a great line up of activities without any planning!
Here are just a few more reasons I love Ivy Kids:
- The kits are created by a former teacher and mother of 3. Taseea, the founder of Ivy Kids, is a Master-degree holding certified early childhood teacher who decided to stay at home after the birth of her second child. She has both the education and experience to create a kit that appeals to little learners while also cognitively stimulating those growing brains!
- You can choose to either purchase a subscription or buy individual boxes. I love this option, especially for birthday and Christmas gifts. A quarterly or yearly subscription might be out of the budget for you, but an individual box will provide a month’s worth of fun along with a book!
- There are enough activities to last you all. month. long. I could not believe how many activities fit into such a small little box. Taseea has outdone herself creating about a dozen meaningful activities centered around one book and jam-packed into one month’s box!
Coupons You Don’t Want to Miss:
Use code “IVY20” to save 20% on your first kit when you purchase any recurring subscription.
Use code “PASTKITS10″ to save 10% on any of our past kits available in our store, no subscription necessary.
Check out our other Ivy Kids Reviews:
- The Tiny Seed
- Penguin and Pinecone and Pezzetino
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- Color Zoo
- Mouse Paint and Jump, Frog, Jump!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Ivy Kids. All opinions are 100% mine.