For several years now, I have boldly professed my love for Ivy Kids literature-based subscription kits. Ivy Kids is simply the best subscription kit we have found, especially for preschoolers…no ifs, ands, or buts about it! Not only do all Ivy Kids kits come with a book, each box also comes with more than a dozen activities perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, and early elementary kiddos!
And the best news? EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED IN THE BOX. EVERYTHING! Unless the activity calls for water, you can expect to find everything you need for each activity in the box! And the materials are very high-quality! It sounds like a little thing, but I couldn’t believe the quality of paper used for the games and printed activities.
We had the immense pleasure of getting to review these Ivy Kids Kits this year:
All of the kits were exceptional and included a wide array of activities that focused on the six domains of early childhood development. I feel like the target age range for these kits is preschool-aged children, but the tips on the instruction sheets included for each activity make it easy to differentiate the activity everywhere from toddlers all the way to early elementary kiddos. Even my third grader gets excited when an Ivy Kids kits arrive! He loves doing the art projects and playing the games!
The kits came at a perfect time for us this year as within a month’s time, my husband had major knee surgery and my daughter had her tonsils out. We were home A LOT during this time and needed something besides the TV to keep my 4-year old engaged. The Ivy Kids kits gave us lots of activities to do at home even when my daughter was feeling poorly. And it helped take her mind off of the pain!
If you are a preschool teacher, I would also highly recommend looking into Ivy Kids kits for a few of your thematic units. The games can be easily adapted into center activities. You might have to buy some of the materials for the rest of the class, but they give you a great line up of activities with hardly any planning!
Here are just a few more reasons I love Ivy Kids:
- The kits are created by a former teacher and mother of 3. Taseea, the founder of Ivy Kids, is a Master-degree holding certified early childhood teacher who decided to stay at home after the birth of her second child. She has both the education and experience to create a kit that appeals to little learners while also cognitively stimulating those growing brains!
- You can choose to either purchase a subscription or buy individual boxes. I love this option, especially for birthday and Christmas gifts. A quarterly or yearly subscription might be out of the budget for you, but an individual box will provide a month’s worth of fun along with a book!
- There are enough activities to last you all. month. long. I could not believe how many activities fit into such a small little box. Taseea has outdone herself creating about a dozen meaningful activities centered around one book and jam-packed into one month’s box!
Deals You Don’t Want to Miss
Ivy Kids is currently having an End of Year Sale now through December 31st. Here are the various deals:
- Subscribe and save 30% off your first kit with the code IVYBLACK30.
- Get $5 off any past kit with code IVYBLACK5.
Check out our other Ivy Kids Reviews:
- The Tiny Seed
- Penguin and Pinecone and Pezzetino
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- Color Zoo
- Mouse Paint and Jump, Frog, Jump!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Ivy Kids. All opinions are 100% mine.