Today is the day! We begin our journey of intentionally showing kindness through simple acts every day for an entire month. I’m hoping and praying that at the end of this month, I will be much more thoughtful and in tune with meeting the needs of the people around me. In my post last week, I asked each of you participating to make a list of 7 simple acts to get you started. Here are mine:
- Take a meal to someone (and use this ‘From Our Kitchen to Yours’ Printable).
- Pay for the drive-thru order of the person behind me using this drive-thru printable.
- Pack an Operation Christmas Child box.
- Write and mail 2 handwritten notes of encouragement (and let the boys include a drawing as well).
- Make signs for my brother’s first professional indoor soccer game!
- Take a vase of roses from our rose bush to my grandmother.
- Deliver pumpkin bread to our neighbors (a yearly tradition).