Mother’s Day Coupon Bouquet
I love the idea of giving “coupons” for Mother’s Day. My Love Language is definitely “Quality Time”, so things like that always tend to mean more to me than anything else! I also love cute and easy homemade gifts as well, so this Mother’s Day gift idea combines these two ideas into one! Another variation of this homemade Mother’s Day bouquet could be writing things you love about Mom (or Grandma) on each craft stick.
Homemade Flower Coupons For Mom
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Jumbo Craft Sticks
- Cupcake Liners
- a glue stick
- a permanent marker
- a small container to put the “flowers” in (I used an old baby food jar)
How To Make A Mother’s Day Coupon Bouquet
1. Turn the regular-sized cupcake liner inside out (so that it is now a bowl-shape with the print on the inside). Glue it onto the top of your craft stick.
2. Turn the mini-cupcake liner inside out as well and glue that on top of the larger one.
3. Write your “coupons” on the bottom of the craft stick.
Coupon Ideas For Mom:
- 1 Giant Hug
- 5 Minutes of Cuddle Time
- Wipe Down the Kitchen Table
- 1 Cup Of Coffee
- 1 Shoulder Rub
- Fold Laundry, etc.
4. Repeat for the number of “flowers” you choose and then put into your container. I used some of our Lemongrass-Scented Playdough I had in the pantry to hold all of the craft sticks up. Worked like a charm!
What is your favorite homemade Mother’s Day gift idea???
Check Out More Great Mother’s Day Gift Ideas